Can You Afford To Keep Your Business Open 24 Hours a Day?
In order to keep your clients hooked in today’s fast-paced, competitive climate, all businesses must remain accessible to all calls and inquiries 24/7. Fortunately, we’ve found a solution that helps keep you ahead without tying you down. You don’t need to hire an after-hours receptionist or keep your Blackberry on full blast at all hours of the night: our professional telephone answering services keep your phone lines open, even when your office isn’t.
- Our professional telephone answering service provides live operators 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so your clients never go unattended.
- We collaborate with your company to develop an answering script, then thoroughly train our phone agents on basic inquiries they should be prepared to answer.
- You determine what calls warrant an emergency dispatch direct to your personal phone, so that we can sufficiently respect your boundaries of after-hours privacy.
- You choose how you want your phone messages relayed to you—via fax, e-mail, voicemail, text message, beeper, or direct call.
Our custom answering service packages can help you manage your specific customer relations demands. If you simply want someone to cover call overflow, our professional answering service staff can help keep you caught up. If you need an answering service on holidays, we can step in for your odd days off. If you need after-hours coverage, we can arrange to be there for the call.
We have experience many industries including:
- Medical Practices
- Veterinary Practices
- Attorney Practices and Law Offices
- Property Management Companies
- Funeral Homes
- Plumbing, HVAC and Construction
All businesses have room for improvement when it comes to customer relations, and now you can improve yours just by expanding your accessibility. Keeping your customers or clients happy is what you do best—keeping them on the line is what we do better than anyone.
Find out more about ECA and contact us to find out about our custom answering services packages and never miss that vital call again.